Terms and Conditions for Conference Headshots 2023
Conference Zoom with Tricia and Wardrobe Stylist Susan Salter
- Lips and Lashes
- Hair Zhuzh
- Up to 2 clothing changes
- Headshot session full of fun and excitement
- 1 artist rendered image
- Images delivered within 24 hours
Cost of one image is $225.00
- It is understood this Studio/Photographer is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
- Upon clicking the accept button, the Studio/Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the Studio is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all sitting fees and retainers are non-refundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or cancelled for any reason.
- If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the studio/photographer, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait.
- No part of any order will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
- The Studio/Photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the Studio/Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Digital files remain the exclusive property of this Studio/Photographer.
- Studio/Photographer may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Studio/ Photographer’s illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Studio/Photographer warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
- If the Studio/Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any retainer or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Studio/Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio/ Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of all monies paid.
- The charges in this Contract are based on the Studio’s/Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
- The images are finished by a competent professional. Please do not crop the images without contacting the Studio/photographer. Once you place your order all images that are not purchased will be purged.
- You have 7 days to look over your final images. After that you will be charged for any additional changes to your retouching.
- Each image can have up to 2 revisions of retouching. After that it will be $50.00 per image.
- This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties and is governed by the laws of Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
I have read and understand this agreement, including the terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them once I click on the accept button.
**Contract Valid for one year from acceptance.